I made a booking for 18 days at this hotel only after reading a review in the net about it which made me think that it was good.
This is what I found, the bedroom in the Single Suite is very tiny, it have a (double bed) which takes the whole space, the closet was very small that it can only fit clothes good for two days use, the bathroom is very small and the bathtub is really small which you have to take a shower sitting down only.
The laundry service for three times brought my laundry one day late.
The food was not that good and room service food menu have little choices.
There are two construction sites near the hotel, one of them have 24 hours work so good luck in sleeping (I changed my room three times because of the noise).
In front of the hotel there is a small outdoor market which have loud music and live band, they stop the music 12 midnight in week days and 2 A.M in week ends so good luck again in sleeping.
To come back walking late night to the hotel is not too safe because the way is dark (no lights).
It took me about 15 minutes to find the business center in the hotel because a lot of staff does not know where it is.
The hotel staff were excellent and very helpful and friendly.
The near by small shopping center and outdoor market are good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western Plus Antel Hotel is your home from home at the heart of the cosmopolitan and business district of Makati City, offering all suites in its three (3) distinct towers: A.Venue Suites, Antel Spa, and Serenity Tower with FREE Wi-Fi, kitchenette that includes a microwave, electronic kettle, a sink, dining tableand more The hotel has the largest pool, with infinity and kiddie pool, and also has the largest parking space that is very important in the area. All are suite rooms, with a receiving area that is suitable either for business or leisure purposes equipped with flat screen TV, DVD player, Ipod dock, and working desk. The private bathrooms feature a bathtub and walk-in shower. Best Western Plus Antel Hotel offers premium and personalized massage services from Toccare Spa equipped with steam room, sauna, Jacuzzi and semi-precious stone themed VIP rooms. For healthy lifestyle routines, the hotel also offers two (2) fully equipped fitness centers, a game room for adults and a playground for kids. Guests can enjoy the convenience of room service, or dine at two stylish restaurants in the hotel: Azzurro Restaurante Mediterraneo, which serves Mediterranean dishes plus features a KTV room; Granvia Cafe that offers Western and modern local cuisine that also operates in the pool bar. The hotel is just few steps away from A.Venue Mall and Century City Mall, it also provides a free shuttle service and has a taxi bay for guests to visit Glorietta Mall, a 20-minute drive away. Ayala Museum is 10-minute drive away, while Ninoy Aquino International Airport is only a 30-minute drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Antel Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The a. Venue Hotel Makati
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Antel Hotel Makati, Metro Manila