Despite what I've read prior to our stay at Best Western Plus Antel Hotel, I took off my husband, cousin & a year old son. We were initially booked at a 1-br suite but when we checked-in, it wasn't ready yet so we were given a 2-br suite instead, at no additional cost! That's a plus! When we got inside our room, it was okay for a group of 3 adults & 1 infant. There was no kitchenette but it was okay since we weren't expected to cook. I really had no big expectation in the first place, so as not to fail when I get there. There wasn't much choice on the buffet breakfast on our first day but the food was way better on the second day. Hot & cold shower was set as expected together with the toiletries, # of towels & robes for all of us. I must agree on the tube 'though but it's okay with the cable channels & clear screen. Airconditioning was good also on the entire suite. There wasn't much lighting options but it was an advantage since I & my baby wanted a dim room so that was an extra plus for the hotel. Overall, our stay was very pleasant & nothing compared to what has been written here nor on other trip sites.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western Plus Antel Hotel is your home from home at the heart of the cosmopolitan and business district of Makati City, offering all suites in its three (3) distinct towers: A.Venue Suites, Antel Spa, and Serenity Tower with FREE Wi-Fi, kitchenette that includes a microwave, electronic kettle, a sink, dining tableand more The hotel has the largest pool, with infinity and kiddie pool, and also has the largest parking space that is very important in the area. All are suite rooms, with a receiving area that is suitable either for business or leisure purposes equipped with flat screen TV, DVD player, Ipod dock, and working desk. The private bathrooms feature a bathtub and walk-in shower. Best Western Plus Antel Hotel offers premium and personalized massage services from Toccare Spa equipped with steam room, sauna, Jacuzzi and semi-precious stone themed VIP rooms. For healthy lifestyle routines, the hotel also offers two (2) fully equipped fitness centers, a game room for adults and a playground for kids. Guests can enjoy the convenience of room service, or dine at two stylish restaurants in the hotel: Azzurro Restaurante Mediterraneo, which serves Mediterranean dishes plus features a KTV room; Granvia Cafe that offers Western and modern local cuisine that also operates in the pool bar. The hotel is just few steps away from A.Venue Mall and Century City Mall, it also provides a free shuttle service and has a taxi bay for guests to visit Glorietta Mall, a 20-minute drive away. Ayala Museum is 10-minute drive away, while Ninoy Aquino International Airport is only a 30-minute drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Antel Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The a. Venue Hotel Makati
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Antel Hotel Makati, Metro Manila