First time to Manila and I needed a hotel, I was flying in very early and then the same the next day. I made the arrangements with trip adviser for what looked and sounded like a nice place. I started with having an airport taxi that could not find the hotel. Then there are three all with same name but not same reservations. I had requested an early check in with my reservation because of my flight time. They said at the desk ok but to early check in fee was as much as the room. Now I am in for double cost for a couple of extra morning hours when I am leaving early the next day. The room was nice but very poorly lit. Bathroom needed an update and I never used the kitchen, but don't think I would have been excited too. If you are a person looking for safety and security, this is not a place I would take a walk around. Just the cab from the hotel to airport and back. I also took an extended time to check out, while they checked the room that was only used for sleeping. I am on my way back to manila soon, I will be looking for a better value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western Plus Antel Hotel is your home from home at the heart of the cosmopolitan and business district of Makati City, offering all suites in its three (3) distinct towers: A.Venue Suites, Antel Spa, and Serenity Tower with FREE Wi-Fi, kitchenette that includes a microwave, electronic kettle, a sink, dining tableand more The hotel has the largest pool, with infinity and kiddie pool, and also has the largest parking space that is very important in the area. All are suite rooms, with a receiving area that is suitable either for business or leisure purposes equipped with flat screen TV, DVD player, Ipod dock, and working desk. The private bathrooms feature a bathtub and walk-in shower. Best Western Plus Antel Hotel offers premium and personalized massage services from Toccare Spa equipped with steam room, sauna, Jacuzzi and semi-precious stone themed VIP rooms. For healthy lifestyle routines, the hotel also offers two (2) fully equipped fitness centers, a game room for adults and a playground for kids. Guests can enjoy the convenience of room service, or dine at two stylish restaurants in the hotel: Azzurro Restaurante Mediterraneo, which serves Mediterranean dishes plus features a KTV room; Granvia Cafe that offers Western and modern local cuisine that also operates in the pool bar. The hotel is just few steps away from A.Venue Mall and Century City Mall, it also provides a free shuttle service and has a taxi bay for guests to visit Glorietta Mall, a 20-minute drive away. Ayala Museum is 10-minute drive away, while Ninoy Aquino International Airport is only a 30-minute drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Expedia, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Antel Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The a. Venue Hotel Makati
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Antel Hotel Makati, Metro Manila