It's a nice place to stay. Strategically located near the dela rosa avenue leading to greenbelt area. The place is quite safe as it is secured by computerized lock system.
The only bad experience i had wAs that sometimes the CR clogs. But over-all its a recommended place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Makati International Inn boasts of only 24 rooms for great attention to low volume of guests. Round the clock home cooking. Sound proofed rooms with white noise generators defy the raging city at our doorstep to give guests a restful oasis.Enjoy reasonably priced accommodations for budget conscious travelers who don't want to bust their wallets for a decent hot shower, a clean comfy bed in a sound proofed air conditioned room without windows to completely shut out city noise! Free Internet in the lobby coffee shop but wired Internet in rooms with small charge.You will get what you,pay for and as long as your expectations match the price paid, you'll be satisfied with the accommodations. Thousands have stayed with us and if we get 10 complaints out of a thousand, this can't be too bad, can it? Give us a try and if you find the reviews incorrect, please let us know!!Cheers! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Travelocity, HostelBookers, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Makati International Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Makati International Hotel Makati
- Makati International Inn Metro Manila