“best buffet ever” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Circles Event Cafe

Circles Event Cafe
Makati Shangri-La, Manila | Ayala Ave. corner Makati Ave. Makati City, Makati, Luzon 1200, Philippines
63 2 813 8888
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Buffet, Late Night
Manila, Philippines
“best buffet ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

I was with my husband and his cousin from Cebu and we chose to have lunch at the Circles of Makati Shang-ri La. The food choices are perfect,from Japanese sushis and sashimis, Singapore, Western, Indian, Chinese and Filipino dishes, I can't figure out how to try them all. The desserts are also superb especially their very own ice cream. To topped it all, their chefs/cooks and food attendants are ultra-friendly. I would like to mention Belle, who served my tea with a smile and told me to enjoy my lunch which I really did.
I'm so happy I decided to dine at Circles.

85% Recommend
“A great buffet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

We were able to try their lunch buffet thanks to our company which held its event in one of shangri-la's conference rooms. We also had a chance to try their dinner buffet thanks to a special occasion.

What i loved about this place is the variety of food that they offer. We can ask them to cook some seafood in whatever dish we wanted. Overall, the food was good.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Second time around”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

Perfect location. Food are all delicious, from Filipino cuisine to Japanese. They also have sea foods, but it's not that good as the first time. Sea foods usually provided during Fridays. I love the most their dessert, from cake to ice cream. Staff here are accommodating, every one enjoyed their lunch and it was fun.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“sumptuous lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

had lunch here with my co-workers.. staff were very welcoming and friendly...very cozy interior yet gives you a nice homey atmosphere. food are served hot and you can choose from european to asian cuisines. i really enjoyed their desserts. specially their home made ice cream with chocolate fudge. will definitely return.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Quezon City, Philippines
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

We went here on a company subsidized lunch together with my colleagues. I am a quite fan of buffets and I would say that this is one of the best so far. they have a wide range of cuisine like filipino, Mediterranean, Asian and western delicacies. Juices and wines is a separate bill from the buffet fee (P1,500) I tried their seafood (frozen shrimp and crab, sushi, sashimi and baked clams) which is very good, their roast beef and back ribs, indian keema and shawarma, and of course, their large, make-your-own halo-halo and that equals to a week storage of food inside my tummy. Staff are very accommodating, one of the chef even cooked bacon for my son when it is not part of their menu for lunch. I didn't experienced all of the food so I will go back to this place if given a chance.

• 5 of 5 stars Food