“Very Happy” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Auburn
Sayre, Pennsylvania
“Very Happy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

On a recent business trip, I had my first opportunity staying with Holiday Inn. I stayed at the Holiday Inn in Auburn, NY. As this was my first experience with Holiday Inn, I was pleasantly surpised with how nicely the staff treated me and how helpful they were. As I was there for business, the front desk put me in a quiet part of the hotel. This was very accomodating for my needs. In addition, the rooms were very clean and well maintained. The on-site pub had very good food and was a helpful convenience being in the hotel. Overall, I had a wonderful experience staying with the Holiday Inn of the the Finger Lakes Region. I would definately stay with them again.

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
sonny k, General Manager at Holiday Inn Auburn - Finger Lakes Region, responded to this review, December 31, 2013
Dear Guest
we thank you for making us your hotel of choice during your recent stay. We trust our team was able to meet your travel needs. It's always encouraging to know that we were able to create a pleasant experience for our guest.
Thank you again for your review and we wish you a very happy new year.
Sonny K

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Commerce, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2013

Clean with a great location, this hotel is nice and the staff is friendly. I will stay here again. This hotel books up during football season. My room was a suite with two rooms, the price was the same as a regular room. Holiday Inn should keep this rate in place during off peak times. It's very nice to have a larger space when traveling, even for only two people. Me and my wife enjoyed this hotel. Thank You!

Room Tip: Check all the bedding options, a two room suite was the same price as a regular room. All that space...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
sonny k, General Manager at Holiday Inn Auburn - Finger Lakes Region, responded to this review, April 12, 2014
Dear Guest,We sincerely appreciate your review and the time you have dedicated in giving us your feedback. we are extremely happy that our team was able to create a relaxing and pleasant experience for you. We look forward to seeing you again .
Sonny K General Manager
Finger Lakes Wine Country, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2013

I booked a group of my employees in this hotel for work. The entire staff was accomodating and helpful to me. From the sales office who managed our ever changing reservations to the front desk staff who assisted with our needs, everyone was wonderful to work with. The convience of having a pub in the hotel was a blessing following several long days. My room was comfortable and clean the entire time I was there.
We have also used this hotels facility for 2 dinner events, and both were handled professionally and went off seemlessly.

Please pass along my thanks to the entire hotel staff for their hospitality to my group and I.
I will continue to use this hotel for my stays in Auburn.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
sonny k, General Manager at Holiday Inn Auburn - Finger Lakes Region, responded to this review, December 27, 2013
Dear Guest, We sincerely appreciate the fact that you have taken the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. We are pleased that we were able to be of service, and have a positive impact on your journey. We appreciate your heart warming comments and look forward to being of service in the future for all your lodging needs. Thank you again and, may all your journeys be safe and full of joy.
Have a great new year
General Manager Holiday Inn Auburn Finger Lake
Watkins Glen, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel a few times while in the area for work. The rooms are always clean and comfortable, the hotel itself is well maintained. There is a very nice pub in the hotel with good food and cold Guiness.. The staff is definitely the highlight here, everyone I have dealt with has been extremely helpful, courteous, and welcoming. I would highly recommend this hotel and will be back!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,
We are extremely happy that your stay with us was to your satisfaction. We look forward to being of service for your next visit. It is important for us to hear our guest’s point of view as it allows us to always remain focused. Thank you for taking the time to write a review.
Have great new year
Cambridge, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

My husband and I are from Canada, and recently spent a weekend in Auburn, NY. We found the Holiday Inn at Finger Lakes Region very good. The Sunday morning brunch buffet was nothing short of amazing!!!...and it was included in our room! The coffee was great, and I love the coffee machine in the lobby area. The staff was fantastic!...very friendly and helpful. Loved the pool too!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,
We sincerely appreciate your feedback and your kind and encouraging sentiment regarding your stay with us. It’s always rewarding to hear that our valued guests have enjoyed their stay. We hope to see you again soon and to have the opportunity to be of exemplary service. Until than we will keep the coffee warm for you
We wish you a fantastic new year.
Windsor, Connecticut, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

This hotel was very nice. Our room looked newly remodeled. The room was clean and everything worked well. The bathroom was nice and the water temp in the shower was hot enough. Our only complaint was the wall seemed paper thin. My Mom could her the man next door snoring an one night the people next door were loud. Overall very nice and we will stay again.

Room Tip: We like first floor.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review and share your experience about your stay with us. We appreciate and value our guest’s feedback for it is an important tool for us to remain focused in towards our goal. We apologize about the fact that you were not completely able to relax due to the noise from the neighboring room. As I am sure you can empathize, the structure of the building is one of those things that is a bit more challenging to manipulate easily. With that being said, we are actually looking into a better sound proofing method to ensure our guests do not have any issues with noise from other rooms as well as outside factors.
Again we thank you for your feedback and hope to see you soon the next time you are in our area.
Have a great new year.
North Adams, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

Walking distance to downtown and close to some nice restaurants. Easy to get to the Harriet Tubman home, the Willard Chapel designed by Tiffany and of course to the Cayuga and Seneca Lakes wineries!!!
A little noisy having the pool area in the middle, and sadly no hot tub, but a nice pool. Very friendly front desk and some discounts for local restaurants. Refrigerator and microwave in the room, along with the small coffee maker. Wifi and TV.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Auburn. We pride ourselves on exceeding the expectations of our guest. Happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and found our location to be convenient to your needs. we look forward to being of service the next time you are in our area.
Thank you again for your feedback.
General Manager.

Been to Holiday Inn Auburn - Finger Lakes Region? Share your experiences!