“Awesome Burger” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Milton, Canada
“Awesome Burger”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2014

A girlfriend and I ate at the wine bar at about 8:30pm on a Sunday night. Because neither of us were that hungry we halved a Beauvine Buger and some Frites over drinks. After a few bites of my burger I wished I had ordered my own and if the service had been faster I definitely would have. This was the absolute best burger I have ever eaten. Period. She and I both agreed. Best Burger ever! The poor guy at the bar, although friendly enough, was run off his feet and seemed to be taking care of all of the patrons himself that night both in the dining room and at the bar. The service we got was definitely the best he could give under the circumstances.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Cape Coral, Florida
“Trivia”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

We went there with another couple and ended up in the bar area playing trivia and having a good meal on the side. They had real good specials that particular night and all four of us were pleased we stopped even if by accident.

Visited July 2014
Providence, Rhode Island
“Clever name - good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

We were staying overnight at the Hilton Garden Inn, and really didn't feel like going out to find a place to eat. So we said "Ok, let's try the hotel restaurant" and had no expectations. What a wonderful surprise. The food was excellent, and the wine list was a nice mix of relatively unheard of vineyards, including many, many NY state wines. When I had a question about whether or not the rose was really a rose (and not a misnamed white zinfandel), the waiter went to find someone who could answer the question. I appreciated that he didn't make it up!!

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Edmonds, Washington
“Lovely newer restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

Auburn NY is lacking great restaurants so the addition of the BeauVine is wonderful! Great food, lovely ambiance, good service. This is definitely a step (or multiple steps) above most other restaurants to be found in that town.

Visited May 2014
Rensselaer Falls, New York
“Exquisite!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

My husband and I ate at the BeauVine Chophouse to celebrate my husbands birthday! The food was fabulous! Couldn't have asked for any better. Service was exceptional and the desserts were delicious! So relaxing and wonderful. We will definitely return. Thank you for a wonderful experience! A+++++

Visited July 2014