“One of Central New York's best dining experiences” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Auburn, New York
“One of Central New York's best dining experiences”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

I have eaten at the Beau Vine at least 10 times. I have never had a bad meal. In fact, their filet mingon is the most tender filet I have eaten... period. Their french onion soup is also a must. Presentation and price are what makes this restaurant one of my top 5 dining experiences in central New York. I love the three for $30 menu. Tonight I dined with two other adults, which consisted of 2 filet diners and 1 wild caught Atlantic salmon. Out the door, excluding tip, the total cost was $124.00. We were all satiated and even took home a couple of doggy bags
It is amazing to me that the restaurant remains a hidden jewel. Rarely is it necessary to have a reservation. You can dine in a peaceful environment, have a genuine conversation with your party, your waiter or another table and not feel rushed. In summary, the Beau Vine is fine dining at a mid level price.

• Visited July 2014

Providence, Rhode Island
“Excellent!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn in Auburn a short while ago. My wife and I decided to have dinner at the Beauvine Chophouse right there at the hotel. We were amazed by the atmosphere, food, quality customer service, and how much the chefs cared about if we liked the food and if it was cooked just the way we wanted it. We could not believe how great this restaurant is being attached to the hotel its self. Definitely a hidden gem.

• Visited May 2014
staten island new york
“Fabulous”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Everything about this restaurant is top class. The servers were attentive but not pushy and the food was amazing. I did not expect to find fine dining in an Auburn hotel but I did. Everyone should have a meal here.

Visited May 2014
Centerville, Massachusetts
“Chophouse that can't cook a steak”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014

I went twice to order a steak. Once to order filet, I had to send it back twice because they overcooked it. I ordered it medium rare and each time it came out it was over done. I then went again to order prime rib same scenario.
Stick the bar area and order from that menu.

Visited April 2014
Rome
“Excellent lunch, Beautiful Dining Room”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

We had a delicious lunch, excellent service, and tasty food which was artfully prepared. The lunch menu was not extensive, but we all found something that appealed to us. The food was fresh, salads were interesting , and the home made fries and potato chips were very good ( not too thick). The flour-less chocolate cake was yummy..a perfect ending to a very delicious meal. I
wish I lived closer so I could sample the dinner menu!

• Visited April 2014