We had spent the day in Syracuse and Skaneateles, so all we wanted was a comfortable room for the night. This place was just right, offering great value, especially compared to the high prices in Skaneateles. Everything was clean and the staff couldn't have been more helpful.
My wife had a little trouble sleeping at first, until she realized there were two kinds of pillows available. Switching to a firmer pillow solved this little problem.
The continental breakfast was also a little more than we expected, with a good selection of light foods in a bright and cheerful room.
Some other reviewers have complained about the neighborhood, but we didn't encounter any problems getting in or out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inn at the Finger Lakes Hotel in Auburn offers lodging and accommodations for vacations and getaways in the Finger Lakes wine region of New York. The Finger Lakes region is known for its distinctive wineries and the Inn at the Finger Lakes is located near many - all found along the Cayuga and Seneca Wine Trails. We are near historical, cultural and recreational points of interest including Skaneateles Lake, Owasco Lake, Harriet Tubman House and William Seward House. Visitors can shop til they drop at Bass Pro Shop, MacKenzie-Child's Pottery, Waterloo Premium Outlets, Carousel Mall, Macys and Marshalls as well as a variety of local antique shops and farmers markets that offer a unique and varied shopping experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Inn at the Finger Lakes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At The Finger Lakes Hotel Auburn
- Finger Lakes Hotel
- Hotel At The Finger Lakes
- Inn At The Finger Lakes Auburn, NY