“food at batangas” 4 of 5 stars
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Corner Ilustre and P. Burgos Streets | Lemery, Batangas City, Luzon, Philippines
+ 63 43 409 0221
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #14 of 50 Restaurants in Batangas City
Cuisines: American, Fast Food, Hamburgers
Bangalore
“food at batangas”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

Mc Donalds is good as always, a known name and helps when you have no other choice, very easy to locate as always.

Visited October 2012

“Not so "Well Coordinated"”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

I have decided to celebrate my daughter's 1st birthday last week of July 2013 instead at Bauan's branch since I observed that it has a much spacious party room to accommodate visitors and a parking lot. Not to mention the newly renovated interior that convinced me to get their service. Prior to the said celebration, I've coordinated with Jewel about my reservation, inquiries about the usage of their projector and etc and I believed our discussion turned out well. After about 3 weeks, I came back to confirm my reservation and their I met Dave to assist me. I inquired again the projector that I was requesting for the video presentation and he told me that it is available upon request. I paid 3K for our downpayment and again left Mcdo thinking that everything that I have inquired and requested were noted very well (including the time and the date). Three days before the celebration I asked my husband if we could drop by the said branch just to make sure that everything has been finalized. When we got there, as a client/costumer I felt unimportant as giving service with high satisfaction was not their priority when I heard them saying "We don't provide projector for the party anymore Ma'am were sorry". Considering that it has been confirmed already to me. I begged them to do something about it and the discussion was gone long before they called their head manager to decide on the said matter. Mikee (head manager) told me that the projector was not noted by Dave that's why he was not aware of it and told me that for some reasons they stopped providing projector. But in spite of that he told me that they will do something about it. I asked him also that if there's no party before ours then we can come by half an hour before our time (1:30pm. Party starts at 2pm) and he said yes. On the day of the party we arrived at exactly 1:35 pm with our cake, decorations and own balloons and to my horror the function room was very crowded with so many costumers and was totally in a mess! No even a single balloon decoration was placed their. So I went to the counter to inform that we're their already. In less than 30 minutes our visitors will come anytime to see what? The mess? Like there's no party going on?! They sent one staff to clean the area. But we thought that one staff was not enough so we decided to help out cleaned the area and arranged the tables and chairs. Past 2pm and our visitors were their already waiting when the program will start. I saw Dave and others inflating balloons. (What?! They should have done that before 2pm!!!) I felt embarrassed with our visitors for the delay. But what to do. These people seems to be not bothered for the inconvenience thar they've caused. Since it's the party of our daughter we tried not to spoil it. The program started by 3pm. And it went well which was facilitated by Hazel. The Lcd projector was there so we were able to present the video which spiced up the celebration. (Thanks to Mikee who said "I will try" unlike the other staff who told me "No. I'm sorry.) There were just some "not so good remarks about the games like "pass the rope" which was very time consuming which led to boredom by the visitors. They should have let the kids play "bring me", very classic but more exciting and enjoyable. And also about the distribution of food. My husband helped to distribute the foods to avoid delays since one or two staffs were only there to assist, he did not mind anyway. After the party, I thanked Hazel for facilitating the party and for being enthusiastic that made the crowd so alive. I also asked her to extend my appreciation to Mikee. She apologized about the 1 hour delay of the program since she confessed to me that in their "day sched" our party was scheduled at 3pm, contrary to what was mentioned in my contract which was 2pm. In over all I must say that the party organizers and staffs are should be "WELL COORDINATED" to avoid this kind of inconvenience. Not so sure if I will recommend this party place to my other colleagues and friends. But we're hoping that they will improve their service to make sure that their client/costumers will leave their branch with a happy heart.

• Visited July 2013