“Not bad” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Rasa Pura

Rasa Pura
42 CM Recto Corner Leonard Wood | St. Joseph Village, Navy Base, Baguio, Luzon 2600, Philippines
998-984-8158
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #23 of 174 Restaurants in Baguio
Cuisines: Singaporean
“Not bad”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

Since I am from Singapore, I have tried lots of Singaporean food. For Singaporean food here in Baguio, it is not bad at all. Maybe I am saying this because I have tried really good Singaporean food. The ambiance is really nice though. Overall we still enjoyed our meal.

Visited June 2014

Baguio, Philippines
“Authentic Singaporean Cuisine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

One of my best Singaporean food experience.. Golden fried rice is simply the best. Curry fish head also a must eat. And of course, the Hainanese chicken.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

The service is really good! The staff are really accomodating...food is really delicious...i would recommend this to all...

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Manila, Philippines
“The Best Singaporean Restaurant in Baguio”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

If you're looking for an authentic Singaporean restaurant in Baguio, this is definitely the place to go. Almost all of the food that we have ordered tasted so good (please see my photos). So good that we had to come back dinner time with the rest of our friends and family! The interiors are modern and if you need a room for private dinners, they have several. The servers are very friendly and professional. The chef happens to be Gerry's Grill Singapore chef in Marina Bay Sands' Rasa Pura Masters (food court) so you can't go wrong dining here.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Baguio, Philippines
“A sweet and savory meal”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

The first thing that captured my attention, walking into this restaurant, was the interior decor. We surely have come a long way from simple dining areas. Rasa Pura encouraged us to sit back and relax with its aesthetically pleasing design.

On the menu is a wide range of choices for Singaporean meals but with our orders of Hainanese chicken, lemon chicken chop, and golden rice with seafood and premium sauce, we were reminded of dishes from countries like Malaysia, Thailand and China. (Curry is on the menu too - Indian inspired?)

The star of the meal for me was the Hainanese chicken. With its tender meat, rice cooked in flavorful chicken broth and triple dip, there was nothing more I needed. I can see why this is a favorite for the people living in the Lion City.

For the other dishes, they were a bit savory for my taste and paired with each other, all the more. I made a mental note right then that when I return, I'll be picking plain rice to go with these viands.

As for the service, the staff was attentive enough. All in all, we had a good meal at Rasa Pura. When i get a hankering for seafood, I'll be considering this resto as an option.

• Visited November 2013