“Definitely worth going back!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 175 Restaurants in Baguio
Cuisines: Continental
Manila, Philippines
“Definitely worth going back!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

My husbang and i found this cafe by accident. 1. Because the previous restaurant we wanted to eat at didnt have parking and 2. I didnt want to eat in any food place that manila had.

When we first got to their shop i thought we just went in a dessert shop then we saw their menu and decided to try it.

My husband ordered roasted chicken (it was more on the pan seared type) and i got grilled boneless chicken with orange sauce (i think). Both were served with a mix of mountain rice and white rice. To our surprise both were seasoned and cooked well (not dry) it was a very pleasing experience.

Oh, we also got mushroom soup which had real button mushrooms wheee!

Try this place! I would definitely go back try other dishes;)

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Quezon City
“Great Place to Eat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

We have been to the manor several times, but it was my first time to visit a new place just across Convergys BPO buiding within the manor. It's a small place with a short menu, but with a food line-up worth trying. My personal favorites were the eggplant parmigiana, callos and the pork ribs. Except for the pastas, each meal comes with brown rice, which i think is organically grown in Baguio. I was not disappointed.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Metro Manila
“Everything Nice In Here”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

They have a cozy & lovely ambiance. Our little girl fell in love with their Italian Baked Cheesecake! My husband enjoyed his Iced Cappuccino, while I had my usual hot cup and Choco Mud Cake.

Something new to try on when you're in Baguio, instead of the usual fave Starbucks.

Visited May 2013
Manila, Philippines
“Excellent cakes and lovely little cafe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

This is our newest source of cakes and pastries in Baguio. It was perfect for last-minute holiday gift-giving last Christmas! Also loved their cassava cake and their all day breakfast especially of Baguio longganisa. I was told they made it themselves. It did taste very special and not too fatty. Just the right amount of garlic and spice and came in mini sizes which was perfect for me. Bought some frozen ones to take home. We also visited one evening and found their meals just right for a light dinner (nice change from all the Christmas buffet binging). They even have a small but nice wine selection. Although the place is small, it's cozily set-up and not claustrophobic. They also have margarita nights some nights. This is a good alternative to eating at the lobby restaurant when staying at John Hay Manor as it's a 2 minute drive or 10 minute stroll. Good neighbors too as there is also an ice cream place nearby, as well as a Starbucks and a 7 Eleven.

• Visited December 2012