I stayed in a double room and was happy to find that each person was provided with a double bed instead of the usual single. If you are used to small rooms or only need a small space to sleep, then you can actually fit 5 people in the room easily. :P
There's no wifi which is disappointing. But the restaurant, Te Quiero connected to the inn is very good if you're too lazy to go out. The location is very ideal since it's right beside the Victory Liner terminal and there are taxis that constantly pass by.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Microtel Baguio is a 60-room hotel beside the modern Victory Liner Passenger. A bridge way connects the hotel to the bus terminal thus ensuring greater accessibility for the guests.It is the same great hotel everywhere you go with Microtel's consistency in cleanliness, comfort, safety and value. Of course, Microtel Baguio's service is further enhanced by the Filipino's warm sense of hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Expedia so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Baguio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Inns & Suites Baguio Hotel Baguio
- Microtel Inns And Suites Baguio
- Microtel Baguio
- Baguio Microtel
- Microtel Hotel Baguio