We have been staying at Microtel Inn everytime we visit Baguio. As always, it's a cozy and clean hotel. But this time, our bed just doesn't seem to be comfortable.On our first night, my husband slept on the left side and then experience lower back pain upon waking up. So on the second night, I told him I might as well sleep on the left side, when I woke up, I also experience lower back pain. We can't ask for replacement anymore because our 2 nights stay is over and we have to check out.
I also noticed that the lining of their curtains is so dirty, it seems like it was not washed for over a year. The food was not as nice as it used to be.
The staff and the guards were kind and helpful.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Inns & Suites Baguio Hotel Baguio
- Microtel Inns & Suites Baguio Hotel
- Microtel Inns And Suites Baguio
- Microtel Baguio
- Baguio Microtel
- Microtel Hotel Baguio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Microtel Baguio is a 60-room hotel beside the modern Victory Liner Passenger. A bridge way connects the hotel to the bus terminal thus ensuring greater accessibility for the guests.It is the same great hotel everywhere you go with Microtel's consistency in cleanliness, comfort, safety and value. Of course, Microtel Baguio's service is further enhanced by the Filipino's warm sense of hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Tingo, Hotels.com, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Baguio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.