“A Good Vacation” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Azalea Residences

You added Azalea Residences to your Saves list
Azalea Residences
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Station 2 | Brgy. M. Roxas, Baguio, Luzon 5608, Philippines   |
Ranked #4 of 46 Hotels in Baguio
“A Good Vacation”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

It was a great experience staying in azalea. The building design is simple yet it is elegantly designed. The interior was noticeable because of its unique design. Ive been into lots of hotel but this one amaze me with its simplicity.
I also notice that the food is nice ad people are nice as well. I will recommend this one to people I know that loves to travel and looking for a place to stay with value and excellence.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (95)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014 via mobile

There is a strong internet connection inside hotel rooms... the hotel staffs are very accomodating and nice to guest. Though, there are rooms that have minor problem with their faucet (slow flow), overall, I would still recommend this to my friends and i would love staying there again when i come back to Baguio.

• Stayed April 2014
Manila, Philippines
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Azalea was only a back up plan as the resort we wanted so much to stay in at La Union, cannot accommodate us for two nights. So we decided to go to Baguio first. Saw good reviews and tried booking for the family. It is a challenge to book for 16 pax so I was just happy to hear that Azalea has 2 and 3 bedroom suites and the rate per night was well within our budget.

Booking was a breeze; I was not able to confirm on time but they thoughtfully reminded me thru email and a phone call. They did not just cancel after my option date lapsed.

Checking in was swift as well. The rooms were instantly ready which was a plus factor for the senior citizens in the family as they had to get rest after a 6 hour travel. Their hotel lobby was not as grand but it’s clean and well lit. Their drive way was quite impressive and the parking at their basement was said to be ample and okay.

All hotel personnel were very helpful, courteous and attentive. The rooms were clean and hotel service was fast. They do know “customer service”.

We got rooms facing the front of the hotel as the back view is said to be not as nice (just houses and trees). Consequently though, you ‘ll get to hear cars arriving and the sound of guest’s arrival and their trolley carts since rooms are not air-conditioned. The view is better and I suppose even the ventilation.

The location of the hotel is just right in front of Teacher’s Camp. It’s also near Botanical Garden, Camp John Hay, Wright Park and The Mansion, Mines View Park, the church at Pacdal and the Cathedral. So come and go to these places was much easy.

Buffet breakfast was also good. Choices were limited. But there are fruits, egg and bread station, salads and desserts, and the usual rice and viand variety. Just don’t expect the “Spiral” type of buffet.

Our family was very pleased and we truly had a pleasant stay.

One thing unforgettable is that when we checked out, we forgot a laundry bag in one of the rooms. 8 to 10 minutes after we left, the hotel was calling us already and asked where we were. They did not ask us to come back for it. Instead, they said they are bringing it to where we are!!! Talk about Azalea being exceptional and outstanding!

Thank you Azalea management and staff!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Manila, Philippines
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

Stayed here just for one night but enough for me and the family to experience azalea's warm service.

Our reservation was thru AGODA. Check in was fast. We checked in early and they accommodated us right away. No hassle.

Staff are friendly and courteous.

Buffet breakfast was satisfying but not extraordinary.
Yellow lights in the resto just doesn't help much in the morning ambience.

The bathroom interior isn't much of a homey type. The white tiles made me feel like I'm in a hospital. But the kitchen and bedroom interiors are well- designed and spacious for 5 to 6 people.

Nice job Azalea.

• Stayed April 2014
San Jose, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014

Baguio is known for ghost stories. If you are afraid of such, then I recommend this hotel for you. Azalea Residences is 2-year old modern hotel located in Leonard Wood Loop, convenient even for those traveling by cab. Rooms are big and clean more so, affordable. I booked mine via Agoda. A 2-bedroom suite for a little over 4k/night, breakfast not yet included. Sofa can be transformed into a queen-sized bed. It has a kitchenette and a veranda too.

Staffs are very friendly and accommodating making your stay quite pleasant. My only concern though is the food. Breakfast served was not too palatable, specifically the meat (tocino and tapa). Danggit was okay. Also, make sure the juice is fresh and not the canned one.

Room Tip: For smokers, request a room with veranda. Otherwise, they will haven to smoke at the lobby entrance...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Baguio, Philippines
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2014

Our stay at the Azalea Residences Baguio Hotel was really worth remembering not for me but also for my friends.

There were 3 things I really liked during our stay. First was their employees. They were very friendly and hospitable to us. It was easy for us to talk to them with their pleasing personalities. Also, another thing that I liked about their employees was how they let us feel that we were taken care of 24/7. Second was their food. It was really a first class kind of food. I really enjoyed eating during our stay. There were a lot of varieties which I really enjoyed choosing from. Lastly was their service. We never had a complain because their system was very good :)

During our stay, we never felt that we were staying at a hotel, rather it felt like we were still in our homes but just in a different place. It was really one of the best memories I had. If given another chance, I would like to stay there again and experience those things once more.

I would surely recommend Azalea Residences to my friends and family.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Baguio, Philippines
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2014

The stay was a very good and comfortable experience. The Staffs are very friendly and even if you're already tire you will be motivated because they are always greeting you and smiling at you. But most of all what i enjoyed is the breakfast . Different kinds of breakfast from western type to local. The food was very delicious and I don't have any regret staying there.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Been to Azalea Residences? Share your experiences!