Hotel staffs are friendly but needed more training when it comes to attending to customer needs. They give requests after long minutes of waiting.
The suite room where we stayed at is okay, but these are our observations:
1. Window is too small, you cannot get to view what's in front of you.
2. CR is equipped with bath tub which was enjoyed very much by my kids but cleaning the grouts is a must.
3. Carpet must be cleaned with carpet shampoo, vacuumed or replaced, if you are on your barefoot, your feet would get dirty and the smell is not good.
4. Safety Deposit box is not working.
5. No hangers, you have to request first. Hangers are not standard, they vary.
6. Ceiling is no longer in good condition.
7. It would be best if linens used is white, and not dark colored, to see if these are clean; linen also needed to be replaced, they are already worn out and not of a hotel standard.
8. Breakfast served is good at buffet-type, you'll enjoy the variety of fruits. We suggest that they serve hotdogs, longganisa (not native longganisa), pasta. It's excellent that children 9 and below is free, otherwise, they will be paying for foods that they cannot really eat. They were only able to eat cereal. It is also best if they could serve pancakes, or variety of bread which you could choose from.
9. Wi-Fi in the Suite Room has a poor signal.
1. Bath tub - kids will enjoy. Other hotels have no bath tub in their suite room.
2. Vin Card as door locks (other hotels are still using the ordinary keys).
3. Safety Deposit Box (but please replace defective ones).
4. Towels and toiletries are being replenished daily.
5. STAFFS are friendly, esp. the housekeeping staff.
For family travelers, the only thing that the kids will enjoy is the bath tub, and the fun of pressi...
See more room tips
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.