Baguio Holiday Villa Court Hotel and Apartelle
1. If you are looking for a hotel experience, comforts, and amenities, this hotel is not for you.
There are a lot of similarly priced hotels in Baguio City which can offer you better value for your money.
2. If you are looking for a “home away from home” experience and comfort, lots of space for bonding,
the hotel’s apartelle is your best choice.
(I really do not recommend their hotel rooms. Their hotel rooms are quite small by international hotel standards. You can get a larger and better room with any of the nearby hotel for a similar price.)
1. Very strategic. About 10 to 15 minutes walk to the City’s Tourist spots (Burnham Park), business center (Session, Harrison, SM), churches (Baguio Cathedral, many Christians churches including two Chinese Christian Churches are nearby), and political center (City Hall).
2. Location is very accessible by vehicles to all points in Baguio city (5 to 15 drive away).
3. No traffic unlike Session Road and Harrison Road.
4. Big names restaurants are just in the neighbourhood (5 to 10 minutes walk away)
1. 11 doors, two storey commercial building fronting Legarda Road (near Caltex).
2. Main Building houses the Lobby and Coffee shop on the ground floor area of 3 of the 11 commercial units.
3. Three restaurants, a hair saloons, and a mini-mart occupies the rest of the commercial units.
4. Second Floor of the Main Building houses a Conference Room and the hotel rooms.
5. Parking are available in front of the Main Building and at the side of the building.
6. The apartelle are at the back of the Main Building.
7. Apartelle are two storey townhouse-like units.
1. Two Storey townhouse-like unit with a mini garden in front of the unit.
2. Total Living Space of the Unit = about 60 square meter.
(Space is very generous considering the size of the current Metro Manila condo for Two bedroom loft style is only 36 to 40 square meter)
3. Gound Floor Area:
a. Living Room with Two sofas, round center table and flat screen cable TV.
b. Kitchen complete with Refrigerator, stove, cooking utensils, plates, cups, spoons and fork.
c. Dining Room complete with Dining table and 4 chairs.
d. Toilet and Baths (2 square meter)
e. An open area on the rear which you can wash & dry your clothes if you wish.
4. Second Floor Area:
a. Two bedrooms, one master and one junior master. (approx 10 square meter each)
b. Master Bedroom = one matrimonial bed, closet, dresser and a toilet and bath in the room.
c. Junior Master Bedroom = two single beds, closet and dresser.
5. Hot water shower provided.
6. Towels and Toilet paper are provided.
7. Toiletries like soap, shampoo, toothpaste and toothbrush are not provided.
8. All units are without air conditioning. (The cold weather of Baguio will make you feels like the whole unit have centralized air conditioning 24/7.)
9. All bedrooms’ windows have insects screen but the ground floor area windows are not screened.
10. Expect a few “uninvited guest” like mosquito and etc during your stay.
1. Do not expect to be given a 5 star hotel style service on a 3-star priced apartelle.
2. Service personnel, Front Desk, Housekeeping and Security Guards are courteous and helpful.
1. General Areas are clean.
2. Bedroom are clean.
3. Toilet and Bath are clean.
4. You may request them to clean up your unit daily.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.