“Big servings, affordable prices” 4 of 5 stars
Review of O' Mai Khan

O' Mai Khan
Upper Session Road (Engineer's Hill) | Rizal Park, Baguio, Luzon 2600, Philippines
(074) 442 5885
Improve this listing
Ranked #33 of 175 Restaurants in Baguio
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Manila
“Big servings, affordable prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

I was hoping to try their mongolian food but since there is a long line, I've settled for ala carte instead. I've ordered Conqueror's Meal and it was very big and yummy! And defintely affordable!

Visited December 2013

Baguio, Philippines
“Great Mongolian, great dessert selection”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013

I always make it a point to eat here once everytime i visit Baguio. Im happy with their mongolian section, they have alot of ingredients to choose from. Service and staff are average, their place is much more inviting than the old one, the parking is spacious too. They have a great dessert selection and most of it are just to die for!

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Luzon, Philippines
“strong flavor for my taste”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013

we ordered the genghis khan steak, the conqueror's meal and the tartar's chicken, as suggested by the staff.
service is OK, and staff are friendly. reasonable price too.

however, i find my dish too strong for my taste. it's like sweetness all over.
but my baby liked her chicken and hubby enjoyed her back ribs, too. so we will dine again next time.

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Paranaque, Philippines
“I'm craving, Oh my!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

The last time that me and my family have been to Baguio was January of this year. During the Panagbenga. We had to walk from one end of Session Road to the other end and further just to reach this place. It has been relocated, I don't know when, and the whole stretch of session road was closed after the parade to give way to the tiangge festival. And so we walked, it is unforgiveable not to pass by O' Mai Kahn for dinner. And so we did. After burning all the calories for the 2km walk, we were starving. And O Mai Khan never fails us. My kids are never fond of Mongolian, they had A la carte, so it was only me and my husband who had the eat all you can Mongolian. The ambiance is very plain and ordinary but this doesn't matter. We stuffed ourselves really well and enjoyed. The taste was perfect, the amount will depend on you. This is not for those who don't appreciate Mongolian grill, neither is it for the impatient dudes. You have to wait and see. I am writing this now because I am craving for this once again. This is the main reason why I shall come back to Baguio in not so long a time, and I promise to give details on the freshness of the vegies (fresh? Baguio of course, duh!), the amount of meat that they serve, the length of time that they serve, and the quality of service for those who are so demanding of good service. For now, what I remember is that I hugged my husband tight after eating, it's an expression of how much I liked the food.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Quezon City, Quezon City, Philippines
“Disappointing”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

We remembered O'Mai Khan as the best Mongolian resto in Baguio however this time we were sadly disappointed. They give you so little meat in your bowl, you'd hardly notice it. For the price I guess its ok. They do have a better location now though.