The hotel has a lovely location on the bay of Puno and the staff is very nice. However, the food in the restaurant is only OK (and you will not be walking to anything given its location) and the rooms need to be updated. They were clean but the hotel is not a 4 star hotel in western standards. However, that said you are in a small city in South America and it is one of the better ones in Puno. The rooms do have nice balconies with a view of the bay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Andina Private Collection Puno está enclavado a orillas del Lago Titicaca y goza de una ubicación espectacular, con vistas impresionantes del lago navegable más alto del mundo. Es un hotel de 45 habitaciones 100% no fumadoras y ofrece a sus huéspedes internet center, internet Wi-Fi de cortesía y sala de masajes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Splendia and Despegar.com so you can book your Casa Andina Private Collection Puno reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Private Collection Puno Hotel Puno
- Puno Casa Andina Private Collection