My wife and I stayed here 2 nights and we couldn't wait to leave. This hotel gets an average rate from me and is really not a five star at all. When we arrived to our room and opened the door, we walked right out and down to the lobby to see about a bigger room as the one they gave us would not fit me and my wife and our luggage. They kindly gave us a bigger room for an extra 100 usd per night but it had a slopping ceiling which still made it feel small but the extra living room helped. Both my wife and I did not get a good night sleep both nights and found out from our guide that this hotel use to be a prison. Our second night we decided to order room service which they screwed up, but I do have to say the lobby bar with fire place was a nice place to hang out and the bar staff were nice and always with a smile. As far as I'm aware, their are no other superior hotels in the area and the Libertador chain are excellent and we stayed in others while in Peru, but this one needs a face lift.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Libertador Lake Titicaca is the only 5-star hotel in the area and sitsatop private Esteves Island. From anywhere in the hotel, guestswill marvel at outstanding sun rises and sun sets since each roomcommands a spectacular view of the lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Libertador Lake Titicaca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Libertador Lake Titicaca Hotel Puno
- Libertador Lago Titicaca Hotel Puno
- Puno Libertador Lago Titicaca