This hotel overlooks the fabled lake of Titicaca, with a dining area that has ceiling to floor, wall to wall windows for looking out at the mystical lake, across a reed filled shallows, where local fisherman row out in the pink dawn light and tourists boats chug out later in the day to visit the floating islands and the people there. Inside the hotel, the food is elegant, and the rooms are gorgeous, and the whole place has a grand an optimistic, contemporary character. They also have oxygen in the rooms which you can take a "hit" of, in case you need help overnight with the high altitude. Last but not least, they are honest and conscientious. When I left behind a favorite jacket, and contacted them about it later, they went over and above the call of duty to bring it to some friends who stayed at the hotel a week after we had been there. That honesty, and extra effort on their part, gives them especially high marks from me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Libertador Lake Titicaca is the only 5-star hotel in the area and sitsatop private Esteves Island. From anywhere in the hotel, guestswill marvel at outstanding sun rises and sun sets since each roomcommands a spectacular view of the lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Libertador Lake Titicaca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Libertador Lake Titicaca Hotel Puno
- Libertador Lago Titicaca Hotel Puno
- Puno Libertador Lago Titicaca