We stayed two nights at the Libertador overlooking Lake Titicaca. We had a superior room at the back and the view was stunning. However, our bedroom was so small, we couldn't pass each other and there was nowhere to put our cases. We had booked a double bed and were given twin beds. Reception said that all rooms in the hotel were exactly the same, but we discovered later that there were plenty of double beds, so that was a lie. They even show a bedroom with a large double bed on their website & we had booked a long time in advance. There was no facility to make tea or coffee in the room; other hotels where we stayed in Peru did have this. The dining room was more like a large canteen in the evening, but was better at breakfast time. The Libertador at Cusco is much better all round.
- Also Known As:
- Libertador Lake Titicaca Hotel Puno
- Libertador Lake Titicaca Hotel
- Libertador Lago Titicaca Hotel Puno
- Puno Libertador Lago Titicaca
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Libertador Lake Titicaca is the only 5-star hotel in the area and sitsatop private Esteves Island. From anywhere in the hotel, guestswill marvel at outstanding sun rises and sun sets since each roomcommands a spectacular view of the lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Splendia, Travelocity, Tingo, HotelsClick and Jetsetter so you can book your Libertador Lake Titicaca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.