We thought a day at an all inclusive would be a nice change while renting a condo at Playa Blanca...wrong. This hotel is just barely a 3 star. The food was mostly terrible, there were a few items that were ok but overall not good. If you wanted a canned beer it's was an extra $1 USD after paying $50/pp for the day.
The pool was cloudy and didn't look clean. The furniture in restaurants and around the pools was a) broken or b) should be replaced because it looked so shabby.
Save you money.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Playa Blanca Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Blanca Hotel Farallon
- Playa Blanca Hotel And Resort
- Hotel Playa Blanca Panama
- Playa Blanca Resort Panama
- Playa Blanca Panama City
- Blanca Panama Playa
- Playa Blanca Hotel & Resort Panama/Farallon