My wife and I travelled there in January and the weather was perfect. The resort was very nice with staff more than attentive enough without being pushy. Food was pretty good but for some reason after the first day there was no bacon for breakfast. Lots of tours available and this was our chance to see one of the oldest cities in the New World. The Panama Canal was wonderful as was the Anton Valley.
The only real negative was the garbage dump a few klicks up the road caught fire. And the smell was atrocious. Depending on who you talked to it was a message being sent to the resorts by a corrupt official or an act of god. In any case it was brutal for a day when the smoke covered the resort.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Playa Blanca Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Blanca Hotel Farallon
- Playa Blanca Hotel And Resort
- Hotel Playa Blanca Panama
- Playa Blanca Resort Panama
- Playa Blanca Panama City
- Blanca Panama Playa
- Playa Blanca Hotel & Resort Panama/Farallon