Panama is everything and more! Yes, the trip coming and going were long days BUT the resort sure made up for that. Yes, there are hills, stairs and walking . BUT the number of gorgeous pools, everywhere, made cooling off at anytime, easy. The beach was beautiful and a lovely warm ocean to play in! There were ample lounge chairs everywhere! Never had to run down and put a towel on to save one at 7am. Love the rule you can save a chair around the pool and to go for lunch. But plus two hours, the lifeguard would pack you stuff up and send to lost and found. With so many excursions it never seemed like there were 2000 at the resort. The staff were great and everyone friendly. Liked the American currency didn't have any figuring out what things cost. Went on in a van with the locals 45 minutes away for $2. Penenome.. What a great little town. Lots of shopping and took the van back to the resort for $2. The stores were fun (like honest Ed's in Toronto) and the Spanish people so friendly. I learned " notta" when they asked if I spoke Spanish. They would just smile and we still understood each other when asking about sizes. They had their Santa Claus parade and a carnival on the Friday evening. Everyone was having gifts wrapping done with their purchases on the sidewalks, in front of the stores. What a great time! They don't tell you about this opportunity at the resort. They are selling the excursions of which we didn't take any as we were only there a week. Ron went golfing at the resort with a tee of time at 8:20 am. You need a hat and he found it too hot. Did't even have a panama beer on the course, just water! He enjoyed it and so did the men he met that he went with. The weather was sunny and hot till the clouds came in after lunch.. This was the end of the rainy season and I didn't mind the rain as 1/2 day in the tropical sun was enough. We met great people from Toronto, Oshawa, Owen sound, Fergus, milton, Montreal. One couple, it was there 14th time there! But really would love two weeks so we could do some of the excursions. Everyone loved the canal tour, that we talked to! Panama has the largest mall in the world! Over 1000 stores. Those that spent 2 hours on the bus to go there had 4 hours of shopping and then 2 hour bus ride back to the resort. They loved the mall but only got to 6 stores! Just too big!
Would we return to this resort? In a heart beat!
- Also Known As:
- Royal Decameron Beach Resort, Golf Hotel
- Royal Decameron Beach Resort, Golf Hotel Farallon
- Royal Decameron Beach Resort, Golf And Casino
- Royal Decameron Beach Resort Panama
- Royal Decameron Beach Hotel
- Royal Decameron Beach Resort
- Royal Decameron Panama
- Hotel Royal Decameron Beach
- Royal Decameron Costa Blanca Hotel
- Royal Decameron Beach Resort Golf & Casino
- Royal Decameron Beach Resort, Golf & Casino Panama/Farallon
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Royal Decameron Beach Resort, Golf & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.