My girlfriend and I just returned from 5 nights at the royal decameron then 2 nights at the hard rock hotel. My choice would be the decameron if we go to panama again. The water was fine as it is the pacific ocean, for some people who clearly arent very educated. The pacific ocean has very few areas of clear blue water. Its the caribbean side with that type of water. If you book a trip ignorantly to somewhere youve never been, RESEARCH it beforehand. We enjoyed learning spanish to help us communicate better, even though most the bartenders and staff knew enough english to help. The food was not bad and there was tons of selection, we always found something we could enjoy. We had 4 a la carte dinners: sea food, kontiki , sushi and thai which were all delicious. The drinks were delicious. The disco was fun and we had a good group of about 10-15 to party with most nights. I would definately return in a heart beat. Service everywhere was impeccable as well, between the use of sign language and minimal spanish and english we were always pleased.
As a sidenote, definately do the atv tour to anton valley and swim in the waterfall it was incredible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Royal Decameron Golf, Beach Resort & Villas Panama is an all inclusive hotel located about 2 kilometers of white sandy beach in Farallon, Panama. The hotel is located on the Pacific coast, close to many tourist attractions. Also, the city of Panama and the Tocumen International Airport (PTY) are located 120 miles away. The Royal Decameron in Panama hotel offers 852 guestrooms in low-rise buildings and 370 rooms Villas. Each room is equipped with air conditioning, satellite TV, closet, safe (local charge), direct dial telephone (with deposit cash at the reception) and a private bathroom with shower and hair dryer. Also have a minibar as part of the all inclusive plan and the villas are located on the golf course. Royal Decameron Golf, Beach Resort & Villas Panama offers eight pools for adults three wading pools, three hot tubs, a casino, a golf course with 18 holes and a full spa. This beach hotel also offers a variety of organized activities on land and water for the whole family, and two convention centers for business travelers. The Royal Decameron Golf, Beach Resort has 11 bars, a nightclub and 10 restaurants ranging from traditional to the more exotic. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, BookIt.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Royal Decameron Beach Resort, Golf & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Decameron Beach Resort, Golf And Casino
- Royal Decameron Beach Resort, Golf Hotel Farallon
- Royal Decameron Beach Resort Panama
- Royal Decameron Beach Hotel
- Royal Decameron Panama
- Hotel Royal Decameron Beach
- Royal Decameron Costa Blanca Hotel
- Royal Decameron Beach Resort, Golf & Casino Panama/Farallon
- Royal Decameron Resort Panama