My girlfriend and I just returned from 5 nights at the royal decameron then 2 nights at the hard rock hotel. My choice would be the decameron if we go to panama again. The water was fine as it is the pacific ocean, for some people who clearly arent very educated. The pacific ocean has very few areas of clear blue water. Its the caribbean side with that type of water. If you book a trip ignorantly to somewhere youve never been, RESEARCH it beforehand. We enjoyed learning spanish to help us communicate better, even though most the bartenders and staff knew enough english to help. The food was not bad and there was tons of selection, we always found something we could enjoy. We had 4 a la carte dinners: sea food, kontiki , sushi and thai which were all delicious. The drinks were delicious. The disco was fun and we had a good group of about 10-15 to party with most nights. I would definately return in a heart beat. Service everywhere was impeccable as well, between the use of sign language and minimal spanish and english we were always pleased.
As a sidenote, definately do the atv tour to anton valley and swim in the waterfall it was incredible.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Decameron Beach Resort, Golf Hotel
- Royal Decameron Beach Resort, Golf And Casino
- Royal Decameron Beach Resort, Golf Hotel Farallon
- Royal Decameron Beach Resort Panama
- Royal Decameron Beach Hotel
- Royal Decameron Beach Resort
- Royal Decameron Panama
- Hotel Royal Decameron Beach
- Royal Decameron Costa Blanca Hotel
- Royal Decameron Beach Resort Golf & Casino
- Royal Decameron Beach Resort, Golf & Casino Panama/Farallon
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Stentorian NV, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Tingo and Priceline so you can book your Royal Decameron Beach Resort, Golf & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.