I stayed at the Decameron in early Dec actually. It had rained the whole week so the weather made it bad, but we did the most we could.
Beach - pretty nice beach, but at certain times you had to watch for rocks _ depended on what area you were on and where the tide was.
Pools- Decent enough
Restaurants - Pretty much same typical smorgasbord at all all inc resorts / cold food and repetitious. Ala carts were pretty good although I was sick in bed for 24 hours after eating at one. Spent my day on the throne with a waste bucket! I had not been that sick for ever! I was booked for an excursion and they would not refund my money!. It was not an alcohol issue I know for sure! It helps if you can speak Spanish as lots of the employees did not speak English
Entertainment- Some of the shows were good and some were typical high school song and dance!
Bars - Seamed to be a decent amount of bars and the service was good!
Disco - Was flooded with locals and bar service was terrible so I avoided the place.
There is a long bus ride to the resort so be prepared for this! There are lots of stairs and ramps to climb! Watch out for the little vans as they fly around corners! A long resort with a lot of paths, so some areas to walk off you meals if your into a evening stroll!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Royal Decameron Golf, Beach Resort & Villas Panama is an all inclusive hotel located about 2 kilometers of white sandy beach in Farallon, Panama. The hotel is located on the Pacific coast, close to many tourist attractions. Also, the city of Panama and the Tocumen International Airport (PTY) are located 120 miles away. The Royal Decameron in Panama hotel offers 852 guestrooms in low-rise buildings and 370 rooms Villas. Each room is equipped with air conditioning, satellite TV, closet, safe (local charge), direct dial telephone (with deposit cash at the reception) and a private bathroom with shower and hair dryer. Also have a minibar as part of the all inclusive plan and the villas are located on the golf course. Royal Decameron Golf, Beach Resort & Villas Panama offers eight pools for adults three wading pools, three hot tubs, a casino, a golf course with 18 holes and a full spa. This beach hotel also offers a variety of organized activities on land and water for the whole family, and two convention centers for business travelers. The Royal Decameron Golf, Beach Resort has 11 bars, a nightclub and 10 restaurants ranging from traditional to the more exotic. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Royal Decameron Beach Resort, Golf & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Decameron Beach Resort, Golf Hotel Farallon
- Royal Decameron Beach Resort, Golf And Casino
- Royal Decameron Beach Resort Panama
- Royal Decameron Beach Hotel
- Royal Decameron Panama
- Hotel Royal Decameron Beach
- Royal Decameron Costa Blanca Hotel
- Royal Decameron Beach Resort, Golf & Casino Panama/Farallon
- Royal Decameron Resort Panama