The beaches in this area of Panama are much less than ideal. The water is rough and full of jellyfish; this is not a nice place to swim. However, the resort has many comfortable places to sit on the beach and seating was never a problem for us, so if you are content with not swimming in the ocean it should be fine.
The rooms were not nice. Halfway through our stay one of the bathrooms began to smell like raw sewage, and they didn't come to fix it despite my call to the front desk.
The buffet food was quite bad, but that may have more to do with what Panamanians eat and less with the ability of the resort's cooks. They would serve many inappropriate and strange things from a North American perspective (like meatballs for breakfast).
The Royal Decameron has fantastic grounds and landscaping, which is its best attribute in my opinion.
The entertainment was relatively mediocre. It mainly consisted of audience participation activities such as karaoke.
The Royal Decameron is far away from Panama City (2 hours), and there were not many tours to go on. I suspect this has more to do with Panama itself and less with the resort.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Decameron Beach Resort, Golf Hotel
- Royal Decameron Beach Resort, Golf And Casino
- Royal Decameron Beach Resort, Golf Hotel Farallon
- Royal Decameron Beach Resort Panama
- Royal Decameron Beach Hotel
- Royal Decameron Beach Resort
- Royal Decameron Panama
- Hotel Royal Decameron Beach
- Royal Decameron Costa Blanca Hotel
- Royal Decameron Beach Resort Golf & Casino
- Royal Decameron Beach Resort, Golf & Casino Panama/Farallon
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Royal Decameron Beach Resort, Golf & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.