We stayed here 2 nights and were expecting a gorgeous resort, like the kind we have stayed at in Mexico. But after reading terrible reviews on trip advisor we were very nervous. First let me warm you we had booked a deluxe room which was horrible. There are few of these rooms and they look out over empty lots and construction sites. When we complained they upgraded us to a one bedroom suite which was lovely and had a balcony overlooking the pool.
I agree that the resort is a bit tired and in need of some upgrading, but the rooms were very nice, the pool area nice, the food decent and the drinks kept flowing. There is NOTHING to see near the resort, so if you come here plan to just have a few days of relaxing by the pool or walking on the beach.
- Also Known As:
- Royalton Panama Luxury Hotel Farallon
- Royalton Panama Luxury Hotel
- Wyndham Grand Playa Blanca Panama/Farallon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the moment you step into the spacious and elegant lobby of the Royalton Panama Beach Resort, the simplistic, modern design of the furnishings, combined with the extensive use of beautiful wood accents, sets a tone of understated excellence for your stay. The resort welcomes you and immediately begins to restore and enrich your senses. All five senses will respond to the beauty and serenity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Wyndham Grand Playa Blanca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.