From the first minute I felt extremely welcome at Villa Romantica; I arrived early in the morning so my room wasn't quite ready, but was instead taken out on a funny boat trip with the hotel owner and other guests. The staff is energetic and always smiling, and it was sad to leave Charly (owner), Yaris (manager) and Marceano (bar keeper) after four nights. I stayed at the honeymoon suite, which is absolutely worth the price, with a private balcony overlooking the ocean and more privacy than the other rooms. Fabolous stay, would definately go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small family hotel, situated directly at the most beautiful beach of Contadora, the Playa Cacique. Friendly and calm atmosphere off the beaten track. Ideal for relaxation and recreation. 17 Charmingly furnished rooms, 10 of which with view of the sea. Honeymoon-suite, panorama terrace, stylish restaurant directly at the sea. Fresh fish and seafood every day, hot stone and fondue menus. Good value for money. Friendly and partly multilingual staff. Internet free of charge. Free tours of the island. Snorkelling equipment and fishing rod. Minigolf free of charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your Villa Romantica reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Romantica Hotel Contadora Island
- Romantica Hotel Contadora Island