“Excellent!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #14 of 42 Activities in Boquete
More attraction details
Owner description: Boquete's No.1 Ranked Spa for over a year on Tripadvisor! Awarded 2014 Certificate of Excellence in our 1st full year of operation. Fully trained Professional Therapists. We are situated just 2 mins. Walk from the center of town in the beautiful Isla Verde Gardens. As one of our 5 Star reviews says "DONT MISS THIS!"
Alto Boquete, Panama
3 attraction reviews
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014 via mobile

Such a treat to visit Isla Verde Spa! Ryan and Karen are wonderful therapists. We've had many massages and the services by Ryan and Karen rank among the best.

A beautiful slice of heaven in our little town. Can't wait until our next visit!

Visited February 2014

Panama City, Panama
“Thai at its best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

Ryan just knows how to do all sorts of massages. I have now used him twice. First time just a normal massage. This time a Thai massage.. Both times very well done.

Visited January 2014
MarkPerrenJones, Owner at Isla Verde Spa, responded to this review, January 31, 2014
Thank you so much for writing a great review for us- I agree with about the Thai massage :)
Silver City, New Mexico
22 attraction reviews
“Karen Knows What She is Doing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

My massage was with Karen Quiroz. I was on a tight schedule and came to the room after racing to make it on time so I wasn't particularly relaxed to start. Karen managed to get me relaxed in record time so I could feel the full benefit of her skilled hands. I spoke with Mark after my massage and let him know that I was very pleased with my massage.

Thanks so much!
Playa Coronado, Panama
5 attraction reviews
“Try Isla Verde's New Therapist - Ryan”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

I wrote a review of the Hot Stone Massage given by Dayra at Isla Verde several months ago, and as I said, it was the best hot stone massage ever. Last week end I wanted a massage and Dayra was not working but Mark encouraged me to try Ryan. I am so glad I did. I had a deep tissue massage that was wonderful. It was a perfect balance between the deep, deep work and relaxation that was spot on. Ryan is a great young man whose English is perfect and is really a gifted massage therapist. I hear that Ryan's specially is a Thai Massage, which I will try in the next few weeks. It is amazing to have a facility like Isla Verde here in Boquete that can deliver a great experience from each of the therapists.

Visited January 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It is very much appreciated!
Boquete, Panama
“Thai Massage with Ryan”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2014

I could hardly walk today when I went in for my first Thai massage with Ryan. I have been waking at 2 and 3 am in pain, unable to fall back to sleep. My hip, lumbar and neck... I live with pain as a result of 2 accidents but the hip thing is new. I was concerned about even letting anyone touch me but knew that I had to do something and fast! I TRUST Mark! I had read about his new masseuse Ryan and the Thai massage... I had 4 true Thai massages in Malaysia and after seeing the ad for the 3rd time I picked up the phone. I am SO glad I did! Ryan read me like a book, never stretched too far or was I ever scared. You see, I couldn't even roll over in bed without waking fully and using my arms, feet, headboard or dresser to hang onto and I was helpless like a child. He guided me through each part and it was amazing!! I never could have stretched as I did today on my own. If you come to Boquete` or live in Boquete` make an appointment with Ryan for his awesome Thai massage!!!