“I would have written this review yesterday, but...” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #14 of 42 Activities in Boquete
More attraction details
Owner description: Boquete's No.1 Ranked Spa for over a year on Tripadvisor! Awarded 2014 Certificate of Excellence in our 1st full year of operation. Fully trained Professional Therapists. We are situated just 2 mins. Walk from the center of town in the beautiful Isla Verde Gardens. As one of our 5 Star reviews says "DONT MISS THIS!"
Portland, Oregon
13 attraction reviews
“I would have written this review yesterday, but...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

I was still floating on air after the massage at Isla Verde Spa here in Boquete. Mark has a wonderful facility and he has personally trained the masseuses--Karen Quiroz did both massages for my wife and I and she as nothing short of fantastic. Isla Verde is a literal garden island in the middle of of Boquete, easily accessible and a true oasis spot for your vacation. The hot stones are next!

Visited January 2014
MarkPerrenJones, Owner at Isla Verde Spa, responded to this review, January 5, 2014
Thank you so very much John! we look forward to seeing you both again soon.

Toronto, Canada
“Lovely owner, great massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

A surprising and nice treat in the quaint town of Boquette. A bit of a mystery to find it, but well worth the walk.

Visited January 2014
Boquete, Panama
“A treat in Boquete”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

Like all the other reviews, the massage is great, but if you want to take it to another level, then you should try the hot stone massage. I really enjoyed the addition of the heat to the massage. I have had both the regular and the hot stone massage here, and they are both great; the hot stone massage being the "extra" in the already special treat of getting a massage. Great Place to get a massage of either kind.

Visited December 2013
MarkPerrenJones, Owner at Isla Verde Spa, responded to this review, January 4, 2014
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review for us. Have a great New Year!
Qualicum Beach, Canada
3 attraction reviews
“Relaxing and therapeutic...loved it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013 via mobile

My daughter and I had massages with two different massage therapists, and we were both very happy with our treatments. We had been hiking all day and our muscles were tired and sore so this was a welcome relief. Not only were we impressed with the massage, Mark was extremely accommodating, fitting us both in last minute. Great service.

Visited December 2013
We hope to see you soon! Thanks so much!!
Boquete, Panama
“Needed help for chronic multiple pain areas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2013

Mark spent time listening intently to get the overall picture of what the problems were. He provided desired information of what was happening in my body and how it all worked. That is important to me so I can understand, visualize and be able to do the recommended work to achieve the results. I had acupuncture for the first time, along my spine, and spent a good 20 minutes with a warm pack over my low back, and just relaxed. Heavenly. He demonstrated the rumble roller and had me try it also. Since it won't fit in my suitcase, I will order it online from Amazon to have it ready for me when I arrive back home. He affirmed (what I already knew and resisted) the need to make my workouts a daily priority. When I left the center, I was amazed at how free and loose my back was. I felt I had fablulous posture for the first time in my adult life, and was walking on air. Thanks isn't enough.