“Excellent,English speaking guides!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 42 Activities in Boquete
More attraction details
Owner description: Explora Ya is an eco-adventure travel specialist providing vacation packages to Panama's most exciting destinations. Not only a travel agency with a vast Panama insider knowledge, Explora Ya also operates tours and provides everything for an authentic Panama vacation: from outdoor activities and hotels to domestic flight bookings and in-country transportation. Explora Ya has its own team of guides and works with a select group of hotels within each price range and Panama's top tour operators and outdoor outfitters. Remember we don't sell tours! we provide experiences :)
Useful Information: Activities for older children
“Excellent,English speaking guides!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013 via mobile

From the moment we walked into the booking agency until the moment we sad goodbye the staff was very helpful and kind. We did the combination tour of horseback riding and going to the hot springs. It's a good combination, you only have to drive to Caldera once then:) israel explained a lot, was very helpful with our first time horseback riding and explained about trees and fruits we saw (and tasted). I would definitely recommend this company if you are planning a tour around Boquete.

St. Albans, United Kingdom
“Excellent tours”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

Israel took us on a panoramic tour of Boquete and also to the Hot Springs. Israel is an excellent guide and explaining everything and answering all our questions. We arranged a coffee tour with another Boquete tour company and it was awful. I strongly recommend Israel and Explora Ya.

Boothbay, Maine
10 attraction reviews
“Coffee Tour with Erick”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

My friend and I signed up for a coffee tour - of Mr. Tito's farm - with Explora Ya and Erick was our guide. It was excellent. Erick is very knowledgeable, personable, and nice. I didn't realize there was so much to learn about coffee. Next time I visit Boquete I will definitely sign up for more things with Explora Ya, especially if Erick is the guide.

Chicago, Illinois
“Best Day at Chiriqui Gulf w/ Explore Ya!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

I just had the best day at the Boca Chica Islands with Explore Ya. It was a whole day trip (from 7am to 7:30pm) We actually stayed an extra two hours because our guide, Israel Guerra, saw that we were having such a good time. He's awesome. I'm a student at the Habla Ya spanish school and I went on the tour with some other students. It was everything people had described about it. It took us about 2 hours to get there from Boquete and then we took a water taxi to two islands with absolutely beautiful white sand beaches and practically nobody there. We went snorkeling and had all of our food (fresh fruit and sandwiches) provided for us. It was the best relaxing day ever. I would highly recommend this to anyone who wants to visit a beautiful, quiet beaches off of the Pacific coast of Panama. One thing to know is that there are no facilities to change or use the bathroom on the islands so come already changed and prepared to use nature's facilities!

Panama City, Panama
7 attraction reviews
“Boquete tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

My husband and I arranged a tour to the Caldera Hot springs through Explora Ya. Eric Fernando was our guide. We were so thrilled that all the staff spoke English, that they were helpful and inviting. My husband and I have done a lot of hiking in the mountains and have had many guides. It was obvious to us that Eric was a seasoned and wonderful guide. He shared history of the land, stopped on the side of the road for us to experience the fruit of cashew trees. He made us feel welcomed and comfortable immediately. I would highly recommend this company. I would use them again for sure.

Visited February 2013