“Programa de Desintoxicación” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Certificate of Excellence 2013 The Haven Day Spa is renowned for consistent quality and service, with a reputation for providing excellent treatments. A spa in the true sense of the word - providing one-off treatments, day spa passes, a health clinic (with international practitioners) & fitness center with a fully equipped gym, indoor exercise pool, infrared saunas, steam, Jacuzzi & relaxation areas. Yoga classes & more. All our facilities are available to all visitors at very reasonable prices. Apologies NO children under 18.
Chiriquí, Chiriqui, Panama
“Programa de Desintoxicación”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

The Haven is a beautiful place. Just coming there I get a feeling of relaxation and joy. The staff is always pleasant and very well trained. I love the massages and facials. Recently a friend and I did the 3 day detox program. It was amazing!!! 3 full of total relaxation and healthy nourishment with smoothies loaded of fruit and veggies. I recommend it 100%. If you live in Boquete or come for a visit...Make sure to make time and visit the Haven Spa.

Visited June 2013

Orlando, Florida
“A Gifted Acupuncturist ... at The Haven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

As my acupuncturist in Key West was not with me while I was traveling in Boquete, I sniffed around and learned that Acupuncturist Howard Jones was at The Haven. Since that first visit I have been to Boquete many times and each time I've sought out his expertise. Each time Howard's diagnosis and treatments resulted in relief and healing.

Visited October 2012
shyx2
“Massage & Spa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

Sonia and Howard are very health conscience and they impart that philosophy to the whole atmosphere of the Haven Spa. We have been going to the Haven Spa for massages since it opened here in Boquete. The masseuses are highly trained and very professional. We have often enjoyed both the Relax and the Deep Tissue massages. The services and the facilities are excellent. We peeked at the guest rooms and they look very comfortable. And the location is beautiful and serine. The gardens and stream that runs thru the property invite you to take a walk or just sit and take in the peacefulness.

Boquete, Panama
“Massage and Day Spa at The Haven, Boquete, Panama”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

I live in Boquete and I am a member of the Haven Spa. Boquete is a bustling community full of xpats and it's exciting to live in this tranquil mountain village and have a first rate spa available to attend.
The Haven is better or equal to any Spa you will find in other locations or countries.

The Haven has excellent facilities - extremely clean and very friendly staff.
I work out there several days a week and look forward to the workouts. While I am on the machines I am looking out over the tropical trees and lawns. I have often seen animals scrambling across the grass and literally watch the bananas grow...........now where can you go to have such an environment while working out.

I really like the relaxation room they provide. Fresh water with lemons in it and tea are always available and there is a library where you can choose from books and magazines. You can even borrow them to read at home

I have used their Spa treatments and I was very pleased with the persons giving me the treatments. Well trained and that's a real treat!!

Alto Boquete, Chiriqui, Panama
“this place has so much to offer!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

upon arrival, the grounds of The Haven exude tranquility. inside, is a peaceful ambience. the staff is attentive and friendly. the women's locker room is a girl's dream come true. the workout facilities offer all the latest machines with an excellent view to the lush grounds. the chiropractic adjustments are unrivaled. i highly recommend spending several hours here pampering yourself. and getting yourself pampered!