“Ahhhhh!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Certificate of Excellence 2013 The Haven Day Spa is renowned for consistent quality and service, with a reputation for providing excellent treatments. A spa in the true sense of the word - providing one-off treatments, day spa passes, a health clinic (with international practitioners) & fitness center with a fully equipped gym, indoor exercise pool, infrared saunas, steam, Jacuzzi & relaxation areas. Yoga classes & more. All our facilities are available to all visitors at very reasonable prices. Apologies NO children under 18.
Fullerton, California
6 attraction reviews
“Ahhhhh!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2011

While I stayed in boquete for 2 weeks, I joined this gym. It was beautiful! After working out facing a lush rain forest, I enjoyed the infrared sauna and a nice shower. The massage nearly put me to sleep, I was so relaxed. A wonderful hidden jewel. Wonderful service and professional personnel.