“Ziplinning in Boguetes, Panama” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 11 Nature & Parks in Boquete
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Houston, Texas
3 attraction reviews
“Ziplinning in Boguetes, Panama”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

This was so much fun! I am a grandmother who took her two teenage grandsons to Panama to study Spanish and have fun together. The boys talked me into Ziplinning and we all had a blast! The facility is first class as well as the guides. The area you travel to is beautiful and gorgeous and the lodge is too! Lots of fun!

Visited July 2013

Hamburg, Germany
“The most divine steak I have had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

The ziplining is a thoroughly enjoyable experience, while staying in the well-appointed huts overnight is fun and worthwhile. The staff were very accommodating, bringing us up and down from the Boquete in their 4WD when requested for the day, and generally being friendly and helpful throughout. However, what stood out was the dinner....the steak was unimaginably good! I would return just for it!

Visited November 2012
4 attraction reviews
“Must do once!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

If you have never done a canopy tour before, this one is a great one to do-- beautiful sights-- professional and fun staff. For me, it was my first time I have done a canopy tour and I am glad I did it. If you have done a canopy tour before, it's up to you if you want to repeat it again. Good experience!

Visited August 2013
Chengdu, China
26 attraction reviews
“An Exciting Venture”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

This is a great way to enjoy nature and experience an adrenaline infused adventure. Experienced and competent employees ensure the safety can comfort of guests who whiz through the tree tops over the beautiful Panamanian countryside.

Visited April 2013
Tampa, Florida
5 attraction reviews
“12 Zip Lines and Spectacular Views!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

12 Amazing Ziplines! Fabulous experience, great views, and great guides! We booked our Boquete Tree Trek Zip line tour through Boquete Safari's - several of the tour providers can book this for you, and you might get a small multi-tour discount. We were meet in the town plaza at 8:30ish and taken to their picturesque hotel/resort (there is a 2 PM tour too, but it was clear in the mornings and rainy in the afternoons in September). After we got there, there was a big thing about being able to lift yourself up on a (bendy) pvc wall mounted pipe; lacking good upper body strength I was a bit intimidated, but showed I could hold myself up and given the "easy pass" at 5 feet tall. This was all about the fact that the guides are just that, guides and not weightlifters, you need to be able to produce slack on the zip-line cable to get hooked and unhooked. We were given a brief instructional seminar (with demos) and then driven to a trail head. We got a brief walking tour to the 1st tree stand. The guides spoke English and were eager to inform us about the coffee plants, flora, fauna, and fugi; they had a lovely perspective and tremendous respect for their ecology and the resorts sustainable natural resources. Having zip lined only once before in El Valle de Antón outside Panama City, I was very impressed with the guides total service, attention to safety, and the zip lines themselves. After the first line over a mountain stream, there were fast lines, longer lines, lots of lines and incredible tree stands in the forest (they had another tree stand almost ready for use in 2 weeks!). It culminated in a spectacular line across an entire valley and a line straight into the lodge. We were shown a slide show of the photos one of the guides took and given the option to purchase a CD/DVD for $10 (very worth it for us); I also took my own pictures and go-pro video having planned out a camera securing plan in advance. The only draw back was the restaurant at the lodge. We inquired several times about time to have lunch before we were taken back to town, and it was too late to get a full meal by the time the manager came over to tell us the kitchen was open, my folks were disappointed as they had told me they had great food there. Not a bad blemish, but make sure you can converse in Spanish or plan to get the manager ASAP if you want to lunch there after a tour and before going back to town; or, you can walk around a bit and look at the amazing grounds.

Visited September 2013