“Spanish at Habla Ya Boquete” 5 of 5 stars

+507-730-8344
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Why just learn Spanish? Live your Spanish learning experience! Learn Spanish in Boquete, a charming town and a dream setting place full of friendly faces and exciting adventures. Have the time of your life and live the most amazing Spanish learning experience! Habla Ya Panama Spanish School, Panama's premier Spanish school, is one of the top specialist Spanish training institutions in Central America and one of the leading providers of Spanish courses in Latin America.
Boquete, Panama
“Spanish at Habla Ya Boquete”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

This was my second time at Habla Ya in Boquete and it will most likely not be the last time. I spent six weeks at Habla Ya last year and enjoyed it very much. I had several teachers who all were very good. This year I have had another six weeks of Spanish classes and it was even better than the last time. The small group was a lot of fun to be with and Profesora Leidys was an excellent teacher. Very professional and knowledgeable with a good sense of humor. I have benefited a lot from this course. All members of staff at Habla Ya are extremely friendly and helpful. I can only recommend this school and specially Profesora Leidys.

Panama City, Panama
“Perfect!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

What a GREAT school and both locations are perfect! I spent 3 weeks in Boquete and 1 week in Bocas and each experience was wonderful! I learned a lot of spanish which I use daily with my family in Panama. Thank you to Leidys and Tamara in Boquete and Aicel in Bocas, all were great spanish teachers and made learning the language fun even when I got frustrated (which was a lot). I would request one of those three awesome teachers if you can! I went on lots of other adventures which were easy to book and the staff at Habla Ya/Explora Ya was always very helpful with organizing. I hope to come back and study again in the future. This trip was unforgettable and I'm so grateful for it!

Boquete, Panama
“More Confidence”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

My third coarse of Spanish classes at Habla Ya ended last week. I left feeling confident and better able converse in Spanish thanks to my instructor Leidys. She was engaged and enthusiastic about teaching her students. I appreciated her energetic approach encouraging her students to challenge themselves in a comfortable class environment. She was able to give me the fundamentals of verb conjugation which improved my Spanish speaking skills tremendously. I enjoyed the class and will recommend them to my friends. Thanks to everyone at Habla Ya.

Granada, Nicaragua
“A top notch language school!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

I just finished my second course of Spanish lessons at Habla Ya, and again, they have "wowed" me! In my opinion, there are three parts to a successful language school -- the instructors, the curriculum and the business administration end of things. In each area, Habla Ya excels. Tamara and Araliz were my instructors, and both of them are exceptionally enthusiastic, upbeat, and energetic. Tirelessly so, in fact -- I am still amazed that they never showed frustration with me, even when I could muster up no more than a blank stare in response to their slow and patient questions in Spanish! The curriculum is well organized, with new material presented "un poco a poco", and reinforced appropriately, with both conversation and written assignments. The administrators are just as upbeat and positive as the instructors, and I was very pleased with the responsiveness to my inquiries and requests. It's obvious that all of Habla Ya's employees care about customer satisfaction. Everything about this school is top notch, and I highly recommend it to anyone looking to improve on their Spanish skills!

Antigonish, Nova Scotia, Canada
“My experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

I studied at Habla Ya for 12 weeks and I enjoyed every second. My teachers were Victor Miranda and Mitzila Vega and i'm truly grateful for their help. My Spanish is much better than it was when I started and i owe it to those two. Initially i was shy and timid about speaking but with their methods and I much more confident and can communicate easily. The teachers at Habla ya are very skilled and i would recommend studying there, whatever your level might be. They truly treat you like family at Habla ya and try to accommodate you the best way possible.

Visited September 2012