“The very best” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 2 things to do in Ifrane
More attraction details
Owner description: Journey Beyond Travel offers private guided day tours in Fes and other areas throughout the country. Our focus is on eco-friendly, sustainable, and responsible tourism. The company is registered locally as an official tour operator with the Ministry of Tourism. Tourists can set up guided day trips online or by visiting the main office in Fes.
Massachusetts
“The very best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2015 via mobile

We have just completed a twelve night tour with Journey Beyond. We were a small group of four senior travelers accustomed to doing considerable travel on our own. We had some reservations about booking an entire tour with a driver and guides, but Thomas and Fazia were able to balance the booking between wonderful guidance and free time. Our driver throughout, Naim, was a gift -- informative, charming, fun, and careful when necessary. We can't say enough good things about him.

I did the entire booking with Thomas and Fazia, and found them incredibly attentive to our desires, very detail oriented, and impeccable in the information they provided. Every riad they booked for us was special, each in its own way. We took about half our dinners in the riads, which provided traditional Moroccan food, a thoroughly enjoyable experience. Other meals were in local restaurants, for the most part Moroccan, and also great. Thomas also helped me to arrange a special birthday dinner for my husband in Marrakesh at an excellent modern Moroccan restaurant, a real treat with local ingredients prepared in a sophisticated way.

We felt we got excellent value for our money, and commend Journey Beyond to travelers who want a very special Moroccan experience. You may pay less or more, but you will never get better!

Visited March 2015

va
5 attraction reviews
“Very good tour company - Moroccan experts”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2015

Morocco can be a very daunting place to visit for those who have never traveled there before. Journey Beyond Travel changed that daunting feeling to one of sheer excitement and anticipation. They know the country incredibly well and can tailor a trip to your exact needs. I found them to be friendly, responsive, professional, and incredibly flexible.
Our driver, Hamid, was friendly, knowledgable, and a perfect person to have showing us around his lovely country.
If you're thinking about a trip to the wonderful country of Morocco I can highly recommend Journey Beyond!

Visited June 2014
San Francisco, California
“Top-notch tour and trip experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2015

Our trip with JBT to Morocco was fantastic. The group did an outstanding job of working with our requests and schedule to put together an itinerary that met our needs. Once there, the staff (driver, guides) did a terrific job - not once did we feel lost or uncertain in what we were doing. The trip went very well, and overall JBT picked the absolute best staff, riads, and activities for us. We would recommend JBT for *anyone* traveling to Morocco, whether they are visiting for the first time or if they have visited before.

Visited November 2014
Pebble Beach, California
“Helped Beyond Expectations”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2014

In planning a trip to Morocco with my family over this holiday season, I contacted Journey Beyond Travel. From my research, they appeared to be one of the best, if not the best, tour companies in Morocco. Even though they were fully booked over the dates we were looking to travel, and could not directly help us, one of the owners, Thomas, went above and beyond my expectations by offering me advice and assistance with our trip. I cannot say enough how thankful I was to have someone so knowledgeable offer to help, even though, on this trip at least, he had nothing financial to gain. To me, that is someone who really cares about the the people coming to their country, regardless of who they are and how they will benefit. For that reason alone, I really to use JBT in the future on a trip to Morocco. They are first rate in my book. Thank you, Thomas.

Visited December 2014
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
3 attraction reviews
“Visiting Morocco with Journey Beyond Travel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

We were extremely pleased with our experience with JBT. They were able to adjust our trip to meet our specific needs, which was essential for our small group of four people. The extensive information they sent prior to the trip about traveling in Morocco and what to expect was very helpful for us. Once we arrived, everyone we worked with was professional, nice to be with, and overall I was impressed with the kindness of everyone and their concern that we enjoy our trip. As a side note, the food everywhere we ate was delicious. I feel very fortunate that we used JBT for our trip, and therefore had such a wonderful and positive experience on our trip, and we felt everything was personalized for us. We went to Marrakesh and Fez, with a day in Rabat, and enjoyed a day trip to the Berber village.

Visited May 2014