We went to the Michlifen around the end of December with my husband for a week end!
I have to admit that I was very surprised by the hotel, the service and the attention to details.
The building is beautiful and make you feel warm, the staff have this genuine kindness and the service is excellent. They remember what you like and make sure to provide it.
The food is really good, I also tried the Spa and i wasnt disappointed at all.
For the food, the whole Menu is good but their Risotto and their Ice Tea is a must.
I have shared some pictures with you, but i highly recommend this hotel and i also want to thank the team for their excellent work!
I will come back for sure!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Michlifen Ifrane Suites & Spa is located at an altitude of 1650 m, in one of the most privileged and attractive regions of Morocco : The Central Middle Atlas; at equal distances from the 2 main imperial cities of Meknes and Fez. An extremely fertile area, rich in waters and pastures often described as the “Little Switzerland” of Morocco.Open in 1973 and conceived by the famous designer André Paccard. Michlifen Ifrane Suites & Spa has been entirely renovated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Michlifen Ifrane Suites & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Michlifen Ifrane Hotel Ifrane
- Michlifen Ifrane Suites And Spa