After doing my research in finding the most romantic place to give my wife her birthday treat, I decided to stay 3 nights at Michlifin. To start with I was impressed with great help by Sabrine(hotel guest admin) who has arranged my room with beautiful red roses and also arranged the most beautiful view through my room balcony. Through out my stay I was made welcome and staff was very helpful. I have stayed in my past one of the most beautiful hotels in the world to give some names Bue Rivage in switzerland and Burg Arab Dubai but staying in Michlifin was completely magical experience. I will be going back again to spend some more time and probably in coming years this place will be my destination to relax and enjoy my time with its beautiful views and relaxing set out in the middle of mountains.
I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone who is looking to have magical experience.
Once again Thanks to all the staff and specially Sabrine who made my stay special.
- Also Known As:
- Michlifen Ifrane Suites And Spa
- Michlifen Ifrane Hotel Ifrane
- Michlifen Ifrane Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Michlifen Ifrane Suites & Spa is located at an altitude of 1650 m, in one of the most privileged and attractive regions of Morocco : The Central Middle Atlas; at equal distances from the 2 main imperial cities of Meknes and Fez. An extremely fertile area, rich in waters and pastures often described as the “Little Switzerland” of Morocco.Open in 1973 and conceived by the famous designer André Paccard. Michlifen Ifrane Suites & Spa has been entirely renovated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Venere, Hotels.com, Tingo, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Michlifen Ifrane Suites & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.