The hotel is amazing, the SPA is great however the service is very poor. Especially the service of bar and restaurants. The staff is not professional and not friendly. However the service of the SPA is great.
The rooms are gorgeous.
The staff needs to be trained in a better way especially the waiters.
- Also Known As:
- Michlifen Ifrane Hotel Ifrane
- Michlifen Ifrane Hotel
- Michlifen Ifrane Suites And Spa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Michlifen Ifrane Suites & Spa is located at an altitude of 1650 m, in one of the most privileged and attractive regions of Morocco : The Central Middle Atlas; at equal distances from the 2 main imperial cities of Meknes and Fez. An extremely fertile area, rich in waters and pastures often described as the “Little Switzerland” of Morocco.Open in 1973 and conceived by the famous designer André Paccard. Michlifen Ifrane Suites & Spa has been entirely renovated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Venere, Hotels.com, Splendia, Expedia, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Michlifen Ifrane Suites & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.