The hotel is clean, the food is very good ! people of the hotel were nice and the room very confortable. I enjoy my holiday by this hotel i can recomand it . I spent 10 days alone to have a kite surfing holiday on the first week of october 2012 ...unfortunalty not enought wind ! Enzo
- Also Known As:
- Riad l`Ayel d`Essaouira Hotel
- Riad l`Ayel d`Essaouira Hotel Essaouira
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On a peaceful street in the heart of the Medina of Essaouira, Riad Ayel invites you to take advantage of the serenity of this ancient house souiri completely restored according to the purest Moroccan traditions with all the necessary comforts. It is 5 min from the port, the beach and also the souks and the excitement of the medina, while taking advantage of the peace of the street which shelters it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Riad l'Ayel d'Essaouira reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.