We stayed for three nights at the Riad l'Ayel and couldn't have wished for better. This white washed riad the Riad far exceeded our expectations: the owners, Jean Paul and his wife Christine, and the staff (Lachen and the sweet Nisrine) could not have been nicer. Nisrine produced every night wonderful Moroccan meals for us and every dinner, jowing with Christine and Jean Paul, was a pleasant moment, followed by a delightful mint tea and biscuits.
The Riad was positioned just off the centre of the medina, and was a great base from which to explore Essaouira. We stayed in the Berbère Suite which was charming furnished in Berber style and very clean, with a gorgeous bath room. All was perfect so, really highly recommended!!
- Also Known As:
- Riad l`Ayel d`Essaouira Hotel Essaouira
- Riad l`Ayel d`Essaouira Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On a peaceful street in the heart of the Medina of Essaouira, Riad Ayel invites you to take advantage of the serenity of this ancient house souiri completely restored according to the purest Moroccan traditions with all the necessary comforts. It is 5 min from the port, the beach and also the souks and the excitement of the medina, while taking advantage of the peace of the street which shelters it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, HostelWorld, Travelocity, Prestigia, Expedia, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Riad l'Ayel d'Essaouira reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.