A great place to stay. Very clean and comfortable and felt very homely. The staff were extremely kind and helpful, and we enjoyed really good home made Moroccan cooking in the riad which can be arrange each morning. Room was very clean and comfortable - not too hot even in the middle of August. Located right inside the old medina easy walking distance of pretty well everywhere. which means you can explore various parts of Essaouira in the morning and then come back and have a peaceful afternoon on the rooftop terrace!! We spent our 25th wedding anniversary there and it was really great. Overall highly recommended.
- Also Known As:
- Riad l`Ayel d`Essaouira Hotel Essaouira
- Riad l`Ayel d`Essaouira Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On a peaceful street in the heart of the Medina of Essaouira, Riad Ayel invites you to take advantage of the serenity of this ancient house souiri completely restored according to the purest Moroccan traditions with all the necessary comforts. It is 5 min from the port, the beach and also the souks and the excitement of the medina, while taking advantage of the peace of the street which shelters it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Travelocity, Priceline, Venere, Prestigia and Hotels.com so you can book your Riad l'Ayel d'Essaouira reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.