First of all, don't rely on google maps for the location, because the riad's marker is a few streets off from the actual address (bad google!). Just pay one of the cart guys 20 dhm and save yourself the hassle of trying to find it (the riad's emailed directions aren't helpful, either).
My room, the Mogador, was really small, but I didn't mind since it was clean. Interestingly, noise was less noticeable in this riad than in most others because the walls are about a foot thick! As with most riads, the rooms face into the courtyard, so noise echos around. Service was ok, neither special, nor bad. About the wi-fi, you can only get it in one spot on the ground floor.
- Also Known As:
- Riad l`Ayel d`Essaouira Hotel Essaouira
- Riad l`Ayel d`Essaouira Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On a peaceful street in the heart of the Medina of Essaouira, Riad Ayel invites you to take advantage of the serenity of this ancient house souiri completely restored according to the purest Moroccan traditions with all the necessary comforts. It is 5 min from the port, the beach and also the souks and the excitement of the medina, while taking advantage of the peace of the street which shelters it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Prestigia, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Riad l'Ayel d'Essaouira reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.