“Amazing time” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Surf Essaouira

Surf Essaouira
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Essaouira
Surf Essaouira
Save Saved
You added Surf Essaouira to your Saves list
16 Rue Annaser, Essaouira 44000, Morocco   |
London, United Kingdom
“Amazing time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

I spent a week in March and I had an amazing time: the food and accommodation is great, the staff is really nice and helpful (special bigup to Simo and Said) and the surf was really good fun! I highly recommend this place and the surf package!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo

Families
Couples
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Moscow, Russia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

I have booked my trip to Essaouira without really thinking twice - it was close, cheap and exotic enough. I though to myself "well, how bad can it be" and I could not be happier I did. Without a doubt, one of the most charming experiences I have had in years of active traveling.
The staff of Surf Essaouira are wonderful, fun and sweet people, who also happened to be very professional in what they are doing.
Me and a friend of mine were accommodated in a "Riad" in Medina with extremely welcoming, helpful and warm staff.
I have chosen "Surf and Yoga" package and I feel for me it was exactly the right fit. Being a complete rookie in surfing, it was a smart decision to dedicate an entire week to trying, as I believe if you really want to learn, couple days wont cut it. Doing yoga after a whole day of fighting with water does wonders and definitely sets you in a right mood for a relaxed evening in the beautiful Medina of Essaouira with its delicious (and super cheap) food, life music and lively markets. I can happily recommend this package to anyone who fancies active vacation - you for certain will feel like a new man afterwards.
The only complain I have - I was stupid to not book a longer trip, so I am already planning my comeback. What can be a better recommendation for the wonderful team of Surf Essaouira than my desire to see and surf with them again and soon as I get another chance.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Delft, The Netherlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014

I booked a week of surfing and yoga with surf Essaouira. The hotel was beautiful with a warm and helpful staff and a tasty healthy breakfast. Each morning we drove to a surf spot for lessons followed by a good lunch and some more surfing. I especially enjoyed the yoga in the evening, it really puts a nice end to an active day

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
münchen
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014

iHad an absolutely amazing time staying at Surf Essaouira .
simo he is the best. He will show you all the hidden spots in Esso, and basically just leave you with a special form of Moroccan hospitality that is something you'll remember for years.
Surf essaouira offer surf lessons and yoga classes. We didn't try out either, but from chatting to other guests, they are thoroughly enjoyable and well worth the extra money.

Be sure to listen to his advice on everything.

I planned to stay 2 days and ended up staying a week because I loved it so much. The raid is an all-around great place and you'd be sorely mistaken not to stay here.

Jeff

Room Tip: My 2 floor room was good
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Paris, France
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

I went with Surfessaouira for a weekly surf and couch trip. It was a beautiful experience, much more than surf classes and trip organization. At Surfessaouira you will meet warm hearted, beautiful, attentive people who will just do everything to make your stay as perfect as possible. Everything starting from welcoming and people who create this experience, through trips, time that they give you, their local advises on spots but also other activities like massage etc. coming to the accommodation, food and chillout was more than perfect. I was travelling on my own. Have therefore easily met another people and my trip was one of the most nice trips I ve ever done. Thank you guys for being there. Warm thoughts to Katherine and Simo. <3

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Rome, Italy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

I booked a one week surf+coaching package with Surf Essauira. The Service was excellent and the people where really nice and helpful. Our surf coaches Yusef and Simo were really cool and I learnt a lot!! In short: Value for money and Great fun! I hope to get a chance to go back in the Autumn. Surf your life away!!!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Zurich, Switzerland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

i booked a one week surf+coach package on surfessaouira.com and already the welcome was so warm! i felt like home immediately and that didn't change! surfessaouira-team took so much care that it felt like visiting friends, showed us great places, how to eat in morocco and thaught me surfing. the team at the hotel was awsome, too! ready really all the time for every request, they even gave me shopping advice! and just so much fun! the rooms were clean, shower was hot and the breakfast was amazing!

Stayed February 2014, traveled solo

Been to Surf Essaouira? Share your experiences!