This is a beautiful riad in an ideal location just within the Medina walls. Close to everything, and just a short walk to all the main sights and attractions. The stunning palmed central courtyard is a lovely setting for breakfast- the only meal we ate in.
Our room was very nice- small, but nice and delightfully decorated. My negatives about it- only one place for a suitcase and no air-con. You could open a window but no screens and lots of noise from outside in the courtyard. As 2 singles I would have preferred beds to be a bit more apart from each other not jammed together so closely.
Service at breakfast was not great- this definately needs attention.
Enjoyed a drink in the piano room with its dark, seductive atmosphere. Though at $AUD23 the one drink I had was one too many- ridiculous! The sitting area just off reception was also a lovely space. Too cold for us to swim in the rooftop pool but I can imagine it would be wonderful on warmer days as would lounging on one of the many chairs provided.
- Also Known As:
- l`Heure Bleue Palais Hotel Essaouira
- l`Heure Bleue Palais Hotel
- l`Heure Bleue Palais And Spa
- l Heure Bleue Palais Hotel
- l Heure Bleue Palais Essaouira
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A masterpiece of the Essaouira medina...this palace of marvels lies in the heart of this town loved by artists and aventurers alike. The panoramic outdoor pool on the terrasse overlopks the medina and the ocean. the cuisine offers a subtle blend of french and Moroccan influences ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your L'Heure Bleue Palais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.