We stayed in this impressive converted colonial building and had a great time.
It was a bit different from the other places we stayed - much more formal and French. This isn't a critisim - they offer first class service and accommodation in grand surroundings, with an air of Michelan-star about the food.
The doorman and car-park attendant were especially friendly and helpful for us, but also the room was lovely (although the view a bit odd - Essaouira rooftops are a bit like Rio's favellas), the pool nice (but a bit windy, and the wall at the far end could do with a quick lick of paint), and the restaurant very impressive, and breakfast was an enormous spread.
If you like all of lifes luxuries, this is the place for you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A masterpiece of the Essaouira medina...this palace of marvels lies in the heart of this town loved by artists and aventurers alike. The panoramic outdoor pool on the terrasse overlopks the medina and the ocean. the cuisine offers a subtle blend of french and Moroccan influences ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Splendia and Odigeo so you can book your L'Heure Bleue Palais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Heure Bleue Palais And Spa
- l`Heure Bleue Palais Hotel Essaouira
- l Heure Bleue Palais Essaouira