To repay the exquisite hospitality of my friends in Marrakech, I have invited them to spend a long weekend in Essaouira, at the hotel L’Heure Bleu.
Situated in the medina, but easy to get to, this old caravanserai has been transformed into a beautiful hotel by the owner, a Moroccan adviser of the King, known internationally for his culture, which has been able to renovate the building with great taste. Beautiful and immaculate rooms with comfortable beds.
The service was perfect and excellent the food served: The beautiful terrace with a swimming pool offers serene moments of relax, under the splendid and clear sky of Essaouira. A place to consider for the authenticity and the joie de vivre of the past.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A masterpiece of the Essaouira medina...this palace of marvels lies in the heart of this town loved by artists and aventurers alike. The panoramic outdoor pool on the terrasse overlopks the medina and the ocean. the cuisine offers a subtle blend of french and Moroccan influences ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Splendia, Agoda, Priceline and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your L'Heure Bleue Palais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Heure Bleue Palais And Spa
- l`Heure Bleue Palais Hotel Essaouira
- l Heure Bleue Palais Essaouira