We spent four nights at this property because my husband was determined to surf in Morocco. The beach was long a beautiful but it was very windy and the water cold. He was prepared with his wetsuit and was able to rent a board from a local outfit. The surfing was not great but worth it when he got to take a picture with him and the board on a camel! Success.
This hotel is locate at one of the entrances to the medina and is a lovely, colonial style property. Our room was large and very lovely - especially the bathroom. The staff was kind and somewhat knowledgeable although we had just come from a very exceptional experience at the small riad - Dar les Cigognes - in Marrakech where the service was amazing and very personal making this property seem lacking. The pool and roof top terrace was lovely as well as the inner courtyard and the delicious breakfast each day. My favorite staff member was the Sengalese doorman Mamado who was very warm and personable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A masterpiece of the Essaouira medina...this palace of marvels lies in the heart of this town loved by artists and aventurers alike. The panoramic outdoor pool on the terrasse overlopks the medina and the ocean. the cuisine offers a subtle blend of french and Moroccan influences ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, EasyToBook, Priceline, Splendia and Odigeo so you can book your L'Heure Bleue Palais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Heure Bleue Palais Hotel Essaouira
- l`Heure Bleue Palais And Spa
- l Heure Bleue Palais Essaouira